Fairness is an important factor than each and every one of us are conserned. We are ready to spend time and money for that, much many cosmetic and fairness products are available in the market, where more you spend, the more effective whitening cream is got. But the chemical present in those kind of whitening creams give a temporary fairness, whereas after a short duration all these fairness we gain from these cosmetics will diminishes and as the result, skin will get damaged too…… Another problem arises is the zits, pimple, dark spot … call them what you want to. This is a problem that most of the people are upset of, especially youth, to be more specific the teen agers. Luckily there are many options when it comes to getting that fairness as well pesky pimples under control… here we go….
Clean your face
It is very important to keep your face clean, as we all know; water is the best cleaning agent, so wash your face with pure water at least twice a day. Washing your face remove all kind of dirt, oils and other impurities in your face, similarly use soft dry towel to pat your face dry, rough wash cloths ,sponges will only irritates your skin and cause more inflamed pimples . But washing your face too often can make your skin and lead to more irritation and itching, which in turn can cause marks on your face
Do not touch your face or do not pop pimples unnecessary
The only reason behind this avoidance is because, hand come to contact with more dirt as well bacteria throughout the day than any other part of the body. It can cause touch spots and pimples will surely get more irritated, in addition with the bacterial infection. This will prolong the healing time. One of the worst things you can do to your face is popping pimples. The result will be focus prolonging the healing time as well scars and infections
Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food
Staying away from fast food, food with fight fat contents, avoiding sugar and starch .by eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, we can gain a healthy body where fruits and vegetables are rich in mineral and vitamins essential for our body. Drinking water keep your body hydrated, helps skin look firm. It wash away the harmful toxic chemicals from our body. it is compulsory that we should drink at least 8-10 glasses of water a day
Treating your skin with natural remedies is the best thing you can ever do to your skin, here are some tips of fairness as well reducing pimples;
- Potato slices: best remedy for skin darkening highly useful in removing dark circles and dark sports
- Milk, lemon juice gram flour: Remedy for tan removal Mix 2 teaspoon of gram flour with 3 teaspoon of rawmilk and add 5 drops of lemon, apply mixture.
- Lemon: Scrub half lemon on your face daily to lighten your skin tone. Lemon is an excellent bleaching agent. It is very helpful in ironing out the blemishes of the face
- Almond oil : message your skin with almond oil or olive oil to get fair and soft skin,
- Cucumber juice : cucumber juice mixed with honey is very use full to fairness skin
- Multani mitti with rose water help to reduce pimples and fairer skin
- Coconut oil: helps to reduce the dryness of your skin
- Tomato, orange, papaya: these added in equal quantity and mixed n milk gives good effect.
Protect your skin from sun:
Heat by the sun is increasing day by day , so the scientific reason behind is the control of melanin , but sun burns are also a factor that effect the beauty of a person .sun radiation should be prevented to a great extend, in order to maintain the gained beauty.